Sunday, October 23, 2022

Review of Stepdaddy's Pretty Dreamer by Penny Snooke

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Autumn and her stepdaddy. Autumn has just lost out on her chance at the Olympics. Sure she made it to qualifiers but not good enough to go and her mom isn't letting her forget that fact. When they all get home her stepfather isn't letting her wallow and takes her away from it all. What will happen when the two of them return home? Will they have found a new purpose for Autumn or will she still be down in the dumps?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...