Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Review of King of Wands by Nicole Casey

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This is not a stand alone this is the 3rd book in a series. In this book almost the whole gang is back. No one has seen Theo since Amelia was killed. Biba is still trying to determine who is really killing all these people and are any of the kings actually helping or are they responsible? Will she survive long enough to figure it out. This one will end on another cliffhanger so we will need to wait until the next book to learn more. 

Another amazing book in this series. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...