Monday, October 24, 2022

Review of Mountain Daddy's Sweet Little by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ariel & Trent. Ariel is just looking for a fresh start. When she gets to the mountains she finds a group of women who make her feel more at home then she has ever had before. When she meets Trent something just clicks for her. Trent wanted his own little but never thought he would get one. One look at Ariel has him wondering if she could be the one. Can these two find a HEA or will they always be looking for that perfect person?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...