Sunday, October 9, 2022

Review of Temptress by Khloe Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Violet & Hawk. Violet has been trained from the time she was little to always listen to her instincts. This time she ignores them over and over when she agrees to take Hawk out on a guided hike. Hawk knows there is something special about Violet that he would really like to know more about. The problem is he is there for a job and so far he needs her help to do it. Can these two find a HEA or will this job be the end of them before they begin?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...