Saturday, October 1, 2022

Review of A Second Chance for the Mafia Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Marilyn & Carmine. Marilyn has moved back to her small town. Her reason for returning, she just can't live in the city without Carmine there. Little did she know he was coming to her small town. Carmine is moving up in the ranks. Now his new assignment is to come to Franklin Cove. Little did he know his ex is here and she is the one woman he could never stay away from. Can they find a HEA or will someone find the ultimate heart break in this small town?

Another hit out the park for this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...