Sunday, October 23, 2022

Review of Secret Baby Next Door by K.C. Crowne



I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Piper & Valentino "Val" . When these two meet it isn't under the best circumstances. You see Piper is running late and is holding up the entire plane. When they land though all is forgiven and apologies are properly made. Val can't believe he can't forget about piper after just one night. When they become neighbors though is there a chance for maybe a repeat.  The thing is why does her little girl look so familiar. Can they find a HEA or will the secrets be there undoing?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...