Friday, October 7, 2022

Review of Jealous Savage by Lena Little

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sapphire & Sergio. From the moment Sergio took the job he had second guesses about it. One look at Sapphire though made him change it right back. he knew she was meant to be his and his alone. Sapphire thought she had it all and could make anyone do what she wanted. She just had never met a man like Sergio. Can these two find a HEA or will they burn each other in ways they never thought of before?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...