Saturday, October 8, 2022

Review of Claimed by My Best Friend's Brothers by Sylvia Haas

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Zoe Simon, Natan Moore & Carson Yeager. When Nathan & Carson return home early due to having to start a job early they can't figure out why there is a car in their driveway. When they find a girl sunbathing on their roof they are even more curious. When Nathan finally realizes who Zoe is he knows she is off limits. The only problem is they all want to be with one another. Can they find a HEA or will it all blow up in their faces?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...