Sunday, October 30, 2022

Review of Stepdad's Little Sex Toy by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Avery & Adam Jones. Avery is on a quest, and now that she is 18 she can get help with this quest. The only problem is she is not the only A. Jones in the house so is her stepfather. So when he opens her tools she is mortified. Little does she know this little discovery will lead her to another that just might help her with her quest unlike she ever thought possible.

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...