Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Review of Begging for Hubby's Daddy by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Yesenia & her husband's father Ian. Yesenia learns that her husband is cheating and rather yell and scream she decides to take a breath and figure out what to do next. Ian can't believe his son would do this to this wonderful woman. When he learns what she really wants he will do anything to give it to her. Can they find a HEA or will her husband make that impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...