Saturday, May 6, 2023

Review of Bound by Daddy's 4 Dirty Friends by Barbi Cox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we have the entire crew back. In this one we find that though the team is still all together they still have problems. For example children doing things that get them into trouble. When the guys show up to fix things they find even more issues. To Sofia being hit on by men who don't realize how many husbands she already has. Can they find a HEA in this book or will the stress of life break them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...