Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Review of Bred by Five Older Men by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we find that Nicole has inherited an RV park and has absolutely no clue on how to run it.  So her plan is just to sell the place. That is until she meets Karl. Karl, learns that Nicole is out at the RV park on her own. Rather than exploit that situation he proposes something to her. He and his friends are looking for a woman who wants to be their woman exclusively. That allows the men to be there when they can and still work away from the site without guilt. Will they all find a HEA or will this blow-up in all their faces?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...