Saturday, May 6, 2023

Review of Daddy's Little Farmer by Lila Fox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mara & Rafael. Rafael and his friends are out touring some areas for the possibility of making a new mall. When they stop with their guide to check on a friend of his Rafael is completely enamored. When he comes back to spend time with her and get her to join him in his life. Mara only knows what she has learned while living on the farm. She is determined to help as many animals as possible. Can they find a HEA or will their differences be too much to overcome?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...