Saturday, May 27, 2023

Review of My Forbidden Crush by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Beth & Brodie. Beth has had a crush on her best friends dad for years now. She is determined not to tell anyone about it. When he comes home after being gone for the last couple years  unexpectedly they both get something they never planned on. The reason Brodie left in the first place is his attraction to Beth. He knew she was too young for him but there was a part of him that knew she was his one. Now that she is 18 he just can't stay away anymore. Can they find a HEA or will this permanently destroy their families forever?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...