Friday, May 5, 2023

Review of Ravished by Daddy's 4 Dirty Friends by Barbi Cox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we find that all the group is back. Though they know they are in love but Sofia isn't sure that the guys are telling her everything. If they can just get through this person that seems to be stalking the guys. They are sure if they can put their minds together they know they can figure it out. Will they find a HEA or will this be the thing to break them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...