Thursday, May 18, 2023

Review of Special Pleasure for Hubby's Daddy by Penny Snoak

 


I received a book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ava & Adam. Ava enjoyed her boyfriend that became a fiance but once the ring was on it was like a switch was flipped and neither of them seemed to want to be together. When she comes home after a disastrous time in the city with her husband. She finds her father in law just lying in the house. Will her father in law help her find a HEA or will this just be one more thing she has to deal with?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...