Saturday, May 27, 2023

Review of A Plus-Sized Little Brat for Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amanda and Nicholas. Nicholas has been making furniture, small trinkets, and other wood items. For years now every year on her birthday she goes and purchases something from him, just to have something he made. Nicholas knows that Amanda has a crush on him. When she puts her bratty attitude out there she really pulls the daddy out of him. Can they find a HEA or will this be more than either can handle?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...