Monday, May 15, 2023

Review of Dirty Blow by Regina Wade

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Macie Wilson & Declan Cane. Macie & Declan have known each other for years now. In the early years it was because Macie had a crush and would come to the gym to help out and hope Declan would notice her. Declan noticed her all right first the too young girl for him to look twice at. Then as the beautiful woman he would do anything to have her look at him twice. But with family involved will they find their HEA or will they always be between them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...