Saturday, May 27, 2023

Review of Bossy Brother's Best Friend by Sofia Finn

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lisa & Nick. Though Lisa doesn't fully trust Nick she is willing to help him out because of her brother. However when feelings get involved she isn't sure what to do. Nick was just looking for help and who better than his best friend's sister. Since it is all pretend then it shouldn't matter. What happens when he gets feelings for her. Are they both willing to risk it all or will they give up something real to keep up the pretense?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...