Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Review of Rescued by Her Harem by Jess Winters


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Nina James, Trevor, Nathan, Samuel, & Jake Thomson. Nina has waited for as long as he can for her sister Angela to come rescue her. Her time has run out though when her father loses her in a poker game. Little did she know that the guys know all about her situation and have won her to rescue her not to be the next men to enslave her. Can they find a HEA or will Nina be stuck in this situation for the rest of her life?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...