Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Review of Mafia Daddy's Stolen Prize by Jess Winters

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Nina & Nathan. Nina has been under her parents thumb for way too long. So one night she goes out to a club and that is where they see one another. When he loses track of her he knows he will do anything to keep her with him. After things go down with her parents Nina knows she has to get away. Can they find a HEA or will they lose each other forever?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...