Saturday, May 27, 2023

Review of The Widow's Dom by Lila Fox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Janessa & Nick. Janessa has spent years raising her boys and keeping the farm going all by herself. She is finally ready to put herself out there though. So when she goes out with friends one night she meets Nick, and one look is all it takes. Nick isn't looking for a woman when he comes to town. One look at Janessa though and it changed his whole perspective. Will they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...