Sunday, December 29, 2019

Review Captive for Christmas by Annabelle Winters


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bari Bellano and Brusco Barzini. To prevent a war between the two families Bari was given to Brusco as a Christmas gift. When she is given though Brusco can't believe the treasure he was given and want's to five her so much. The thing is he is pretty sure she wants to kill him in his sleep. There is something about Brusco that has Bari wanting him as much as she wants him dead. She isn't sure what really happened to her parents since she only hear the information from others. They wonder though will they get the HEA they want from the other or will others make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...