Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Review of Nutcracker by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ann Anderson and Noah Nelson. Noah and Ann's dad were best friends and business partners until the year before they took a group on a skiing trip that sadly took his life. Noah decided at that point to give her a job at the company. The thing is Noah doesn't just think of her as his friends daughter and the little girl he helped raise. No he thinks of her as his and has been making steps that protect her from everything. Since she could think of boys Ann knew they weren't what she wanted. She wanted a man and only one man would do that was Noah. The things is she wonders will he always see her as a little girl or the woman of his future? Will these two have the HEA they are both longing for or will the ghost of her late father stand between them?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...