Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Review of Rock Star's Curvy Christmas by Sara Hazel


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this short story we meet Delilah Rogers and Tyler King. Delilah has had a crush on Tyler for years now. He however is her 10 years older than her brother's best friend. She is sure that now that he is a rock star he would never look twice at a woman like her. So when her brother comes home and gifts her one of the tickets to Tyler's Christmas concert she is both elated and worried this is a trick by her brother. Tyler was all excited to see is best friend this Christmas and when he tells him he is bringing his sister to the concert Tyler couldn't be more thrilled. That is until he sees her and he knows he has gone from thrilled to elated and wonders how he will perform his concert that night. Both of them know that her brother wouldn't approve but will they both get their Christmas wish this year?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this short story will have you emotionally hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...