Sunday, December 29, 2019

Review of Valiant Alien Taylor by Zara Zenia


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kelly and Prince Lorthnam. When Kelly and Lorthnam meet is is because Kelly has been hired to investigate the Trilyn prince. She doesn't know why she was hired and at this point she really didn't care. Her bank account needed a influx and fast. So she takes the job not realizing what all she has taken on. Lorthnam can't believe what has gotten into the humans. He is looking for a mate but would like to stay alive long enough to find her. When he meets Kelly he believes she is the one but with no scanner to prove it one way or another all they can do is wait. The more time they spend together though the closer they become. What happens though when the true reason why Kelly originally came to meet the prince. Will it mean HEA or will it be the end of them both?

This is another amazing hit in this series. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...