Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Review of British Bratva by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Elizabeth Harrington and Maxim Toropov. Maxim is sent to find out what a journalist knows make sure he destroys all that he has on the Bratva and destroy him. What he didn't know until he started watching the man is that he had something that Maxim would find vital to his future, his stepdaughter Elizabeth. From the first moment he saw her he recognized her as something special the more he watched the more he realizes she is more than special she is his. Elizabeth has been planning for years to get away from her step-father for years now. So when she decides to make her move she finds a man that screws all that up. The moment they meet there is something about the man she does not know but knows he will be something big to her. Can these two find their HEA or will her step-father have the final laugh on them both?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its up and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...