Monday, December 30, 2019

Review of Save a Horse by Jennifer Westmore


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Riley Stewart and TC Donavan. Riley has always been a supporter of shifters and as a journalist has given a voice to them. She wants something that she has never done before. Sure she gets lots of requests but she is just looking for something new. So when her friend reads her a letter from Gerri she decides to give the woman a try. TC isn't looking for bring in the limelight to his ranch but his forman knows that is what he needs as well as someone for TC as well if the stars align. So he writes to Gerri to help set up his boss. When he learns about Riley he hopes she can be just what the man needs. Will these two have a HEA or will the things they want in their life keep them apart permanently?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...