Thursday, December 26, 2019

Review of Falling for My Friend's Brother by Megan Snow


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Avery and Jake. From the moment they meet there is an instant connection on Avery's part. She knows she shouldn't be looking at her best friends brother like that but she just can't help herself. She thinks that Jake couldn't feel the same about her with the age difference and all. So when they all go skiing the next day she knows she isn't the strongest skier so her best friend agrees to stay with her. Once she has her confidence she sends her on. You can guess what happens next that's right she crashes. That's ok Jake is there and goes the rest of the way down. He also let's her know how he truly feels about her. Will they get the HEA they are both hoping for or will it just have been a fun weekend with new friends. 

I had not read this author in the past but am very impressed. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about however I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this short story will have you hooked on these characters from beginning to end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...