Saturday, December 21, 2019

Review of The Naughty List by Alexis Adaire


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this short story we meet Mandy and her husband Bryce. On this Christmas Eve their night starts like all others in the past. They have a nice dinner they sit on the couch and have a glass of brandy, they start making out. Now this is where they would start teasing each other and end up at one an others present under the tree. This year while having their brandy however they start talking about friends they haven't seen in a while. This leads to a talk about an exemption list. Now Mandy doesn't really want to have this discussion but to move things along she indulges her husband. What starts out as a discussion however is about to get a whole lot more. 

This is a super hot short story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say once you start you won't be able to put it down. I would recommend it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...