Saturday, December 21, 2019

Review of Maid for the Italian Mafia by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mandy and Matteo. Mandy is a woman who was abandoned by her parents at birth, grew up in the foster care system and has learned to rely on no one but herself. So when she learns that her boss Matteo wants her she isn't sure what to do about that. Her first thought is he just wants into her panties but then she begins to wonder does he truly want more? Matteo has wanted Mandy from the first time he saw her. Not just the hey can I get you into my bed kind of want but someone he saw a future with. The problem with all of this is though he knows he just can go after her with the amount of gusto he does everything else. He is sure he needs this woman but if he rushes her will he loose her? Both of them want that HEA but will they wait to long to go after it and lose it forever?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...