Saturday, December 21, 2019

Review of Her Curvy Christmas Bridesmaid by Sara Hazel


I received this short story with the understanding I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Heidi Norris and Lucas Jensen. It is Christmas day and Heidi is getting calls from all her friends either telling her they are getting married or that they are having a baby. Of course they want her in the wedding party and one is her best friend who wants her as the maid of honor. All Heidi wants is a man who wants her for her and isn't afraid to tell her so. She has had one disaster after another in the man department. Lucas is a wedding planner and is planning her friends joint wedding. When he sees Heidi though time just stops for him. He wonders can he get this girl who has turned him on his head. Will these two get the HEA they are both hoping for or will they get stuck in their own heads and let it all pass them by?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will take you on a journey you weren't expecting. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...