Thursday, December 26, 2019

Review of Under the Mistletoe by J.C. Valentine


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

Int his book we meet Ellie, Niles Prescott, Shane, and Dean Dunberry. At the company Christmas party instead of playing 7 minutes in heaven they play a different version that involves kissing under a mistletoe with the person you pick by playing spin the bottle. Well Ellie picks Niles who is the shy guy around the office. Many women have tried to engage with him but he just doesn't seem to be interested. So that is why the kiss with him is so unexpected. Ellie feels like she has been hit by a bolt of lightening. The next day the office gossip is dying to hear all the juicy details from that kiss but Ellie isn't willing to tell. That is when she informers her that the rumor is Niles is gay. When Ellie looks at his facebook page she keeps seeing pictures of him and two other men. She wonders could it really be true. Only one way to find out ask him. So when he agrees to a date with her that is exactly what she does. What she learns opens her up to a whole new world of possibilities. Will this give all of them a HEA or just a rocking Merry Christmas?

I am a huge fan of this author and this is another amazing hit by her. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book is different then a lot of the reverse harem books I have read. You really connect with the characters in this book and want them all to get that amazing ending. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...