Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Review of Cowboy Cerrone by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Cassidy Chisum and Colt Cerrone. Cassidy has know the kind of man she has wanted for more years than she can think of. The thing is though she isn't sure this same man sees her the same way. Things changed some on her 18th birthday but still nothing from this man. So off she went to 4 years of college but now she has graduated and she is ready to get the man she has always wanted. Colt knew that the thoughts in his head should never be for his best friends daughter. He has done his part though and stayed away from her even though all he wanted was to drag her close. She is done with college now though and he is determined to get his woman and make her his forever, if he could only figure out how to tell this to his best friend. Will these two get the HEA they are hoping for or will her dad stand in their way?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It is a little small town mixed with big dreams. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will suck you in from the first word and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...