Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Review of Missy Mischief by Victoria Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Katerina, Ollie, and Pierce. Katerina is detemined to finally have the two men she wants and knows they want her too. If she could only get them past their hang up about who her father is to them. One little taste is all it takes for all of them to crave more. The problem isn't wanting both men the problem is Katerina doesn't want to hurt her father any more than she knows she will when he finds out. Ollie and Pierce are not looking forward to the conversation they know they have to have with their best friend when he learns both men have fallen for his daughter. They want her with every thing in them but they worry will it be enough? Will these three find a HEA or will Katerina's father make that impossible?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...