Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Taken on Thanksgiving by Annabelle Winters



I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Amy and Angus. Amy has just been told by her mother that she has gotten herself a new boyfriend and doesn't think this is the right time for them to meet. So while venting to her neighbor she gets invited to Thanksgiving dinner. Little does she know that the woman's nephew who just got out of prison is coming as well. One look at one another and all they want to do is make a meal out of one another. Angus has been in prison now for 10 years he gets released just in time for thanksgiving. He has two choices to make 1 go to the strip joint not far from the prison or 2 his aunts for dinner. Something in him tells him to go to his aunt's that there is something there just for him. Little did either of them know just what would happen at that dinner. Will they find a HEA or will is all end in a blaze of glory?

This is another amazing short story by this author. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...