Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Review of Bella's Dom by Lila Fox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Isabelle "Bella" Rose Wentworth & Caden. Bella knows she has to get away from her brother before he kills her. There is just something in his eyes that tells her if she doesn't go soon she never will. So she waits until he leaves and makes her move. Then she wonders where will she go next? Caden knows from the moment he sees her that there is something going on with Bella. He knows she isn't ready for him to take her with him but he really wants to protect her. So when he finds her outside the club he knows he is meant to protect her. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Rolling with My Professors by Sylvie Haas

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mila, Sterling, & ...