Friday, July 19, 2024

Review of Reckless Detective Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Keeley & Dylan. Keeley is on the run from her cop ex boyfriend. What she doesn't know is that her brother has hired a private detective to find her when she isn't at the place they were going to meet. From the moment Dylan learns about Keeley he knows he is going to help her. The thing is he didn't plan on feeling so much for her. Can these two find a HEA or will there always be something in the way for them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Rolling with My Professors by Sylvie Haas

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mila, Sterling, & ...