Friday, July 19, 2024

Review of Tempting Billionaire's Whisper by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amelia & Mack. When Amelia runs out of gas on her way up a mountain. The problem is while looking for a gas station. What she didn't plan on was 1 running out of gas and 2 was running from what she believes is a wolf. She is lucky though she is found by a man who brings her into his house and out of the rain. Mack can't believe how beautiful the woman that he found is. Now that he has found her though he has no plan on letting her go. Can these two find a HEA or will there be something that just can't be overcome?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Rolling with My Professors by Sylvie Haas

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mila, Sterling, & ...