Friday, July 19, 2024

Review of The Night Ride by Anya Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Beth Ryder & Aiden Miller. After learning that her brother died she sees the last man she thought she would. What she doesn't know if he is back because he wants to be with her or because of her brother and his need to do this final thing for him. Aiden can't believe he is going to Evan's funeral. What really doesn't know how to feel is delivering a letter from Evan to the one woman he hasn't forgotten. Can these two find a HEA or will the past always be between them?

Another amazing hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Rolling with My Professors by Sylvie Haas

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mila, Sterling, & ...