Thursday, July 4, 2024

Review of Dark Prince by KC Crowne

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Maura Halsey & Lukyan Ivanova. Maura is just looking to be able to live her own life. The problem is her stepmother has other plans for her. These plans are going to benefit her but not her stepdaughter.  Lukyan is marrying Maura as a business deal. One look at her though he knows that he will do anything to protect her. Can these two find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Rolling with My Professors by Sylvie Haas

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mila, Sterling, & ...