Friday, July 5, 2024

Review of Deceitful Promises by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ania & Aiden. Ania is the child that wasn't quite accepted by all. Her father kept her locked away all this time but now that he is dead she is hoping her brothers will give her more freedom. Little did she know Aiden was there to take her away. Aiden has come to get his stepsister and take her back to her mother. The thing is her mother didn't tell him to get her because she thought it was too risky. One look at her though he knows he isn't just bringing her home for her mom. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing hit out of the park. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Rolling with My Professors by Sylvie Haas

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mila, Sterling, & ...