Saturday, July 27, 2024

Review of Delivered to My Dragons by Mazzy J. March

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. .

In this book we meet Iris, Phoenix, & Keir. Phoenix and Keir thought they had found their mate only to have her walk away and choose another. So they decide to try mail order mating to at least have a woman in their home to make their dragons happy. Iris is on the run from a bear who claimed her as his mate even though she doesn't want him. As soon as she learns she is pregnant she knows she needs help since he is stalking her. Can they all find a HEA or will there be too many problems against them for it to happen?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Rolling with My Professors by Sylvie Haas

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mila, Sterling, & ...