Friday, July 19, 2024

Review of Knocked up by the Bikers by Kai Lesy

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ariana, Sky, Raylan, & Kendric. Ariana is working at a jewelry shop while trying to avoid her mayor father. The only problem with this is she can't avoid who she is and is kidnapped. What she doesn't know yet is there is more going on then even she knows. Sky, Raylan, & Kendric don't want to involve an innocent woman. The thing is they don't know how innocent in all of this Ariana is. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Rolling with My Professors by Sylvie Haas

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mila, Sterling, & ...