Friday, July 5, 2024

Review of Curvy & Captivating by Jess Winters

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Heather & Laine. Heather is a horse trainer that has been working on a farm for years. She thought she would be able to work for as long as she wanted. Little did she know the golden boy would come home. Laine has wanted Heather for years now, he just didn't think she wanted him. He is determined to be more than just a golden boy to her. Can these two find a HEA or will misconceptions keep them apart?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Rolling with My Professors by Sylvie Haas

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mila, Sterling, & ...