Thursday, July 4, 2024

Review of Nanny's Forbidden Love Affair by Scott Wylde

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Isla & Theodore. Isla is warned that this nanny job won't be like any other. There are things she can never talk about. When she meets Theodore though she can't deny the attraction. Theodore is just looking to spend time with his son and get some sleep. What he didn't plan on was a woman he can't get off his mind. Can these two find a HEA or will others make sure that will never happen?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Rolling with My Professors by Sylvie Haas

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mila, Sterling, & ...