Friday, July 5, 2024

Review of Stolen Promises by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with this understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mila Petrovs & Micah Sokolov. Micah has always been called the spare in his family. The thing is the one woman he really wants has been promised to his brother. He is determined to do anything to make sure his heart isn't take as a spare as well. Mila can't stand her father and is determined to get herself and her little brother away from him. When she realizes she has no feelings for Drake she doesn't quite know what to do. She knows if they don't get married there will be hell to pay. Can they find a HEA or will this be the end of them both?

Another amazing story by this author. I will highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Rolling with My Professors by Sylvie Haas

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mila, Sterling, & ...