Monday, July 29, 2024

Review of Sealed in Ink by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mary & Rust. Mary has had a crush on her brother's best friend for years now. The thing is he seems to want nothing to do with her so she has kept her feelings to herself. Rust can't believe how beautiful Mary has become. He still remembers when she was nothing but a knobby knee girl. He knows he is no good for her but with one indication from her he knows she will be his. Can these two find a HEA or will there always be something or someone between them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Rolling with My Professors by Sylvie Haas

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mila, Sterling, & ...