Friday, July 5, 2024

Review of Country by Khloe Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Daisy & Country. Country is looking for a call Mike but his only lead is his ex-girlfriend Daisy. When he comes to talk to her he learns things he never knew from the file on Mike. Now his determination is not only to find Mike but to make sure to keep Daisy safe while he does. Daisy just wants to hide from the world for a while and heal. The problem is Country doesn't seem to want to leave her alone. Once he finds out her secret he wants to be around anymore. Can these two find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Rolling with My Professors by Sylvie Haas

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mila, Sterling, & ...