Friday, July 19, 2024

Review of Single Dad's Unexpected Whisper by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lilly Bromwell & Grant Jackson. After sending a letter to all of her boss including the direct manager that was her boyfriend she is done. What she doesn't realize is that the one she sent to her boyfriend was actually Grant's home. Grant can't believe the letter he has read about his woman's manager. He is a man who is recently divorced himself and could really use help with his daughter. Is this a HEA for them or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Rolling with My Professors by Sylvie Haas

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mila, Sterling, & ...